sábado, 7 de febrero de 2009

Ouch! Melinda Messenger falls down again and again as she practises for Dancing On Ice

Perfecting her skating skills is proving a physically demanding experience for Melinda Messenger. 

The model fell over time after time as she practised with professional skater Fred Palascak in advance of this weekend's Dancing On Ice. 

But despite almost certainly being covered in bruises, good-natured Melinda laughed off every fall and quickly got up off the ice.

But the training does have one benefit for Melinda - the mother-of-three believes that, at 37, she once again has the body she had as a teenager.

'I have never felt so physically fit and healthy, my skin is firmed and toned and I feel as though I have my 18-year-old body back,' she told Reveal magazine.


from: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1138470/Ouch-Melinda-Messenger-falls-practises-Dancing-On-Ice.html

No hay comentarios: